To support the automotive electric distributors in their efforts to supply and service the fleet, industrial and heavy duty distribution channels in the sales and service of starting, charging, lighting, instrumentation, and related components.
AAIA offers your aftermarket company a number of opportunities which assist you in improving your profits and bottom line. Through its many services and benefits, AAIA:
- Keeps you updated on industry trends, events, issues, news, and profit opportunities
- Enhances your employees' knowledge, skills and abilities
- Provides you access to the leaders of the industry and to your suppliers
- Gives you information and market research studies to help you improve profits and develop new markets and customers
- Protects your business from regulatory and legislative actions by state and federal agencies
- Furnishes you with tools to meet regulatory compliance standards
- Offers you a variety of services and products at competitive group rates to reduce your business expenses
AAIA Resource Sampler
Sample the following business resources AAIA membership brings you:
For additional membership information, contact AAIA directly or visit the About AAIA portion of the site.
Click here for AAIA's Online Membership Application Form.
The segment committee meets twice a year to help plan the activities and events of the segment. Opportunities exist to become involved in the leadership of the association through serving as volunteers on segment committees. Segment leadership is reviewed every two years, and new candidates are nominated. To become involved with the segment committee, send a letter of interest and bio to the segment liaison, Freda Jones.
Steve Kelshaw, Van's Electrical Systems, Inc.
Diane Kenny, DENSO Sales California, Inc.
Long Beach, Calif.
Patrick Brilly, Remy, Inc.
Paul Cacciatore, C.E. Niehoff & Co., Inc.
Charles R. Hess, H.G. Makelim Co.
South San Francisco, Calif.
Showky Kaldawy, Mondial Automotive
Thomas A. Novak, Robert Bosch, LLC
Bo Powell, Southeast Power Systems, Inc.
Steve Redmon, Diesel Equipment Company
Freda Jones, AAIA