To support and promote the interests, image and value of AAIA manufacturers' representative member firms and to provide opportunities to enhance their professional skills and implement best practices.
AAIA offers your aftermarket company a number of opportunities which assist you in improving your profits and bottom line. Through its many services and benefits, AAIA:
- Provides a legal counsel for members (Please email email@example.com for contact information and details.)
- Provides a tool for manufacturers to seek manufacturer reps based on their distinct requirements through Rep Finder
- Keeps you updated on industry trends, events, issues, news, and profit opportunities
- Enhances your employees' knowledge, skills and abilities
- Provides you access to the leaders of the industry and to your suppliers
- Gives you information and market research studies to help you improve profits and develop new markets and customers
- Protects your business from regulatory and legislative actions by state and federal agencies
- Furnishes you with tools to meet regulatory compliance standards
- Offers you a variety of services and products at competitive group rates to reduce your business expenses
Sample the following business resources AAIA membership brings you:
For additional membership information, contact AAIA directly or visit the About AAIA portion of the site.
Click here for AAIA's Online Membership Application Form.
The segment committee meets twice a year to help plan the activities and events of the segment. Opportunities exist to become involved in the leadership of the association through serving as volunteers on segment committees. Segment leadership is reviewed every three years, and new candidates are nominated. To become involved with the segment committee, send a letter of interest and bio to the segment liaison, Freda Jones.
Bill Lorenz, N.A. Williams - Siskel Midwest
Committee Vice Chair
James M. Shapiro, SRS Marketing Company, Inc.
Willow Grove, PA
Ronald Groves, Groves & Siverts
Denny Hershey, Eastman Kosutic Hershey & Associates
Thomas Kitchin, Kitchin & Sons, Inc.
Doug O'Brien, Grinold-O'Brien Sales
Gary Perman, RPS Marketing
F. Scott Pletz, Marketing & Promotions, Inc.
Robert Riefberg, SRS Marketing Company, Inc.
Joel Rosenthal, Gantt-Thomas & Associates, Inc.
Rex Stephens, Marketing Solutions Group, LLC
Gary Swarberg, Pacific Marketing
Robert White, WT Sales, Inc.
Ridley Williams, N.A. Williams Company