To educate, inform, serve and provide networking opportunities for companies that manufacture or distribute interior and exterior fabrics, associated hardware and products used in the repair or restoration of cars, and trucks.
Bringing businesses together to grow!
The AAIA Trim Convention focuses on building relationships between the premier trim wholesalers and distributors in the industry. By permitting customers and suppliers to meet privately, one-on-one, the convention helps all participants reduce costs and increase profits. Combine these meetings with the extensive networking sessions and you have the perfect setting for business and personal growth. That is why for nearly 45 years, the convention has been the place to be if you are in the trim industry.
Upholstery and Trim International 2013 Convention
Sept. 18-21, 2013
Gaylord Opryland and Convention Center, Nashville Tenn.
AAIA offers your aftermarket company a number of opportunities which assist you in improving your profits and bottom line. Through its many services and benefits, AAIA:
- Keeps you updated on industry trends, events, issues, news, and profit opportunities
- Enhances your employees' knowledge, skills and abilities
- Provides you access to the leaders of the industry and to your suppliers
- Gives you information and market research studies to help you improve profits and develop new markets and customers
- Protects your business from regulatory and legislative actions by state and federal agencies
- Furnishes you with tools to meet regulatory compliance standards
- Offers you a variety of services and products at competitive group rates to reduce your business expenses
Sample the following business resources AAIA membership brings you:
For additional membership information, contact AAIA directly or visit the About AAIA portion of the site.
The segment committee meets twice a year to help plan the activities and events of the segment. Opportunities exist to become involved in the leadership of the association through serving as volunteers on segment committees. Segment leadership is reviewed every four years, and new candidates are nominated. To become involved with the segment committee, send a letter of interest and bio to the segment liaison, Aaron Lowe.
Richard Greenberg, Vicar International
Robert Flacks, Quality Thread and Notions Company
Brian Joyner, SEM Products
Rock Hill, S.C.
Andrew Kahn, DLT Corporation
Oak Lawn, Ill.
Tim Kennedy, George Shaw/Johnson Co.
Kennett Square, Pa.
Ron LaRosa, Lindsey & Hall, Inc.
South El Monte, Calif.
Jeff Post, Enduratex/CGPC America Corporation
Miro Loma, Calif.
Karen Robison, Stan Wright Enterprises
Signal Hill, Calif.
Ramiro Romero, Romero's Upholstery Supplies
Shawn Smith, Shawn Smith & Associates
Johnnie Burke, Pinnacle Sales, Inc.
Aaron Lowe, AAIA