Upholstery and Trim International Segment News
Welcome to the Upholstery and Trim E-News! This e-newsletter, the communication link to our Upholstery and Trim International members, is a monthly publication that will take no more than 30 seconds to read. More in-depth info on each particular issue will be available on the Trim page of the AAIA website at http://www.aftermarket.org/Segments/Trim.aspx.
Click under Resources for each issue.
- UTI News, California Chemicals Regulation Goes Active
- UTI News, 2013 Upholstery and Trim International Segment Holds Successful Convention
- UTI News, Preparing for the 2013 Upholstery and Trim International Convention
- UTI News, 2013 Upholstery and Trim International Convention Opportunities
- UTI News, 2013 Upholstery and Trim International Convention to Move to Gaylord Opryland
- UTI News, Wild Horse Saloon Reception
- UTI News, SCP Green Chemistry Initiative
- UTI News, Online Appointment Making
- UTI News, Bring Attendees, Win Big!
- UTI News, An Overview on VOC Regulations
- UTI News, Navigating the Website
- UTI News, Prop 65 and EPA Extends Comment Deadline on Proposal to Regulate Use of Polybrominated Diphenylethers
- UTI News, Upholstery and Trim International Convention A Huge Success